Federal Lands Highway maintains several manuals that are relevant to all divisions or to a specific division.
- A/E Task Order Procedures Manual
- Barrier Guide for Low Volume and Low Speed Roads
- Construction Manual
- Design Visualization Guide
- ERFO Manual
- Field Materials Manual
- PDDM - the Project Development and Design Manual (PDDM) details the pre-construction process culminating in the final PS&E package.
- Specifications Procedures
- Specifications Writers Guide
The following manuals apply to operations within the Central division of FLH:
The following manuals apply to operations within the Western division of FLH: