Arizona Federal Lands Access Program
Call for Projects
The Arizona Federal Lands Access Program (FLAP) Programming Decisions Committee (PDC) is currently accepting project proposals for the 2020 Call For Projects. Proposals will be accepted through May 14, 2020.
NOTE: The Arizona Programming Decision Committee has extended the 2020 Call for Projects, accepting proposals through May 14, 2020. If you have any concerns or anticipate delays in meeting this deadline, please contact Laurie Miskimins (email@example.com; 720-963-3455) as soon as possible.
- Letter to Applicants (Acrobat, 188 KB)
- Overview and Project Proposal Process (Acrobat, 194 KB)
- Brochure (Acrobat, 1.86 MB)
- Evaluation Criteria (Acrobat, 559 KB)
The FHWA Central Federal Lands Division will be hosting three webinars for all prospective applicants that anticipate applying for the Arizona Federal Lands Access Program funds in the 2020 Call for Project Proposals.
- Overview of AZ FLAP
- Overview of Project Proposal Materials
- Frequently Asked Questions
AZ FLAP Prospective Applicants Webinar (Note: All three webinars cover the same material):
- AZ FLAP Prospective Applicants- Webinar 1: Thursday, January 16th; 11AM-12PM, Mountain Standard Time
- AZ FLAP Prospective Applicants- Webinar 2: Wednesday, February 5th; 3PM-4PM, Mountain Standard Time
- AZ FLAP Prospective Applicants- Webinar 3: Tuesday, March 3rd; 9AM-10AM, Mountain Standard Time
UPDATE 2/5/2020: NEW PARTICIPATION DETAILS HAVE BEEN ADDED BELOW
Web Room: https://connectdot.connectsolutions.com/azflap/ (Login as guest)
Call Number: 1-888-684-8852; Passcode: 8715541
No pre-registration is required
Project Proposal Packet
- Project Proposal Instructions and Checklist (Acrobat, 196 KB)
- Project Proposal Application (Acrobat, 394 KB)
- Applicant Endorsement Form (Acrobat, 1.9 MB)
- Federal Land Management Agency Support Form (Acrobat, 1.5 MB)
- Non-Construction Transportation Worksheet (Acrobat, 1.29 MB)
- Sample FLAP Project Cost Estimate Form (Excel, 207 KB)
* Please review the Checklist for the documents that must be included with the Proposal Packet submittal. In addition to the Application and Signature Forms, applicants must include a detailed cost estimate, photos, and a map.
Note:It is strongly recommended that you right click on each link and then click 'Save as' to download the file and do not open them in your browser. Opening them in the browser will prevent functionality. When the download has completed, open your file directly from Adobe Acrobat 10 or Adobe Reader 10. This should enable the full functionality of the forms. It is recommended you test this out (test download, fill-in, and save) immediately. If anything is not working correctly please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get assistance with troubleshooting.
ATTENTION APPLICANTS: Due to heightened IT security requirements, the Federal Lands Access Program will no longer be accepting ZIP files. Other file types (e.g. PDF, JPEG, etc.) can be received by simply attaching as part of your Application Packet submittal email(s). Updated Submittal Instructions to account for these new requirements have been provided below.
Updated Submittal Instructions:
Step 1. Save your form as PDF to your computer, with file name similar to: AZ FLAP APP 2020 ‹PROJECT NAME›
- Check that all fields have been completed and that all your work has saved properly prior to e-mailing your application.
Step 2. Attach all additional files:
- Review the checklist you completed on page 1 and attach all photos, maps project estimates, and forms requiring signatures.
- Maximum total for all files is 15MB. To accommodate large attachment sizes, we encourage sending multiple emails referencing the volume of the email(s) in the subject line as seen in Step 3.
Step 3. E-mail your completed Project Proposal Packet including form and all attachments to email@example.com, using the subject: AZ FLAP APP 2020 ‹PROJECT NAME› 1 of XX
- (XX references the total number of emails in Project Proposal Packet submittal)
- Step 4. Check your e-mail's "sent box" to ensure that your file was sent. Larger files may take longer to send. You can expect a confirmation of receipt of your submission within 3 business days.
Arizona Federal Lands Program Establishing Charter (Acrobat, 2.76 MB)
NOTE: The FLAP Establishing Charter identifies the agencies that will make the Programming Decision Committee (PDC). While the signing individual for that agency may have changed, the agencies in the Charter are still designating a representative for the PDC. For the current list of PDC members by agency, please refer to the PDC Contact List table on this page.
- Arizona Call for Projects Process Diagram
Program of Projects
- Multi-Year Program of Projects (Acrobat, 78 KB)
- Central Federal Lands Transportation Improvement Plan (TIP)
Programming Decisions Committee (PDC) Contact List
|Arizona Department of Transportation||Todd Emery, Deputy State Engineer for Project Deliveryfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Arizona Association of County Engineers||Scott Bender, Pinal County Public Works Director, Arizona Association of County Engineers||Scott.Bender@Pinal.gov|
|Federal Highway Administration (FHWA), Central Federal Lands Highway Division (CFLHD)||James Herlyck, Access Program Manageremail@example.com|
|Federal Lands Access Program||James Herlyck||James.Herlyck@dot.gov|
|Federal Lands Access Program||Laurie Miskiminsfirstname.lastname@example.org|