California Federal Lands Access Program
Call for Projects
The California Federal Lands Access Program (FLAP) Programming Decisions Committee (PDC) is currently accepting project proposals for the "2017 Call For Projects". Proposals will be accepted through May 12, 2017 (deadline).
- Letter to Applicants (Acrobat, 373 KB)
- Program Marketing Brochure (Acrobat, 433 KB)
- Overview and Project Proposal Process (Acrobat, 237 KB)
- Rural Regional Transportation Planning Agencies (RTPAs) (Acrobat, 980 KB)
The FHWA Central Federal Lands Division will be hosting two webinars for all prospective applicants that anticipate applying for California Federal Lands Access Program funds in the 2017 Call for Project Proposals.
- Overview of CA FLAP
- Overview of Project Proposal Material
- Frequently Asked Questions
CA FLAP Prospective Applicants- Webinar 1: Thursday, February 9, 2017 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm (Pacific)
CA FLAP Prospective Applicants- Webinar 2: Thursday, February 16, 2017 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm (Pacific)
CA FLAP Prospective Applicants- Webinar 3: Thursday, March 9, 2017 9:00 am – 11:00 am (Pacific)
- CA FLAP Webinar PowerPoint Presentation (Acrobat, 1.55 MB)
Web Room: http://fhwa.adobeconnect.com/cflplanning/ (Login as guest)
Call Number: 1-877-336-1839; Passcode: 6359430
Project Proposal Packet:
- Project Proposal Instructions and Checklist (Acrobat, 1 MB)
- Project Proposal (Acrobat, 526 KB)
- Applicant Endorsement Form (Acrobat, 889 KB)
- Federal Land Management Agency Support Form (Acrobat, 889 KB)
- Supplemental Alternative Transportation Worksheet (Acrobat, 1.07 MB)
- CA PDC Evaluation Criteria (Acrobat, 108 KB)
ATTENTION APPLICANTS: Due to heightened IT security requirements, the Federal Lands Access Program will no longer be accepting ZIP files. Other file types (e.g. PDF, JPEG, etc.) can be received by simply attaching as part of your Application Packet submittal email(s). Updated Submittal Instructions to account for these new requirements have been provided below.
Updated Submittal Instructions:
Step 1. Save your form as PDF to your computer, with file name similar to: CA FLAP APP 2017 ‹PROJECT NAME›
- Check that all fields have been completed and that all your work has saved properly prior to e-mailing your application.
Step 2. Attach all additional files:
- Review the checklist you completed on page 1 and attach all photos, maps project estimates, and forms requiring signatures.
- Maximum total for all files is 15MB. To accommodate large attachment sizes, we encourage sending multiple emails referencing the volume of the email(s) in the subject line as seen in Step 3.
Step 3. E-mail your completed Application Packet including form and all attachments to email@example.com, using the subject: CA FLAP APP 2017 ‹PROJECT NAME› 1 of XX
- (XX references the total number of emails in Application Packet submittal)
- Step 4. Check your e-mail's "sent box" to ensure that your file was sent. Larger files may take longer to send. You can expect a confirmation of receipt of your submission within 3 business days.
Program of Projects
Programming Decisions Committee (PDC) Contact List
|California Department of Transportation (CALTRANS)||April Nitsos, Division of Local Assistancefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Trinity County Department of Transportation||Richard Tippett, Trinity County DOT Directoremail@example.com|
|Federal Highway Administration (FHWA),
Central Federal Lands Highway Division (CFLHD)
|Ryan Tyler, Branch Chieffirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Federal Lands Access Program||Chris Longley||Christopher.Longley@dot.gov|
|Federal Lands Access Program||Morgan Malley||Morgan.Malley@dot.gov|