Nebraska Federal Lands Access Program
Call for Projects
The Nebraska Federal Lands Access Program (FLAP) Programming Decisions Committee (PDC) is currently accepting project proposals for the "2018 Call For Projects". Proposals will be accepted through August 27, 2018.
- Letter to Applicants (Acrobat, 115 KB)
- Overview and Project Proposal Process (Acrobat, 61 KB)
- Brochure (Acrobat, 181 KB)
The FHWA Central Federal Lands Division will be hosting two webinars for all prospective applicants that anticipate applying for Nebraska Federal Lands Access Program funds in the 2018 Call for Project Proposals.
- Overview of NE FLAP
- Overview of Project Proposal Materials
- Frequently Asked Questions
NE FLAP Prospective Applicants Webinar:
- NE FLAP Prospective Applicants- Webinar 1:
Wednesday, June 6, 2018; 2:00 PM- 3:00 PM (Central Daylight Time)
- NE FLAP Prospective Applicants- Webinar 2:
Tuesday, June 19, 2018 10:00 AM– 11:00 AM (Central Daylight Time)
Download the Prospective Applicants Webinar Slides (Acrobat, 3.93 MB)
Project Proposal Packet:
- Project Proposal Instructions and Checklist (Acrobat, 170 KB)
- Project Proposal Application (Acrobat, 362 KB)
- Applicant Endorsement Form (Acrobat, 1.52 MB)
- Federal Land Management Agency Support Form (Acrobat, 1.52 MB)
- Supplemental Alternative Transportation Worksheet (Acrobat, 1.07 MB)
- Sample FLAP Project Cost Estimate Form (Excel, 217 KB)
ATTENTION APPLICANTS: Due to heightened IT security requirements, the Federal Lands Access Program will no longer be accepting ZIP files. Other file types (e.g. PDF, JPEG, etc.) can be received by simply attaching as part of your Application Packet submittal email(s). Updated Submittal Instructions to account for these new requirements have been provided below.
Updated Submittal Instructions:
Step 1. Save your form as PDF to your computer, with file name similar to: NE FLAP APP 2018 ‹PROJECT NAME›
- Check that all fields have been completed and that all your work has saved properly prior to e-mailing your application.
Step 2. Attach all additional files:
- Review the checklist you completed on page 1 and attach all photos, maps project estimates, and forms requiring signatures.
- Maximum total for all files is 15MB. To accommodate large attachment sizes, we encourage sending multiple emails referencing the volume of the email(s) in the subject line as seen in Step 3.
Step 3. E-mail your completed Project Proposal Packet including form and all attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject: NE FLAP APP 2018 ‹PROJECT NAME› 1 of XX
- (XX references the total number of emails in Project Proposal Packet submittal)
- Step 4. Check your e-mail's "sent box" to ensure that your file was sent. Larger files may take longer to send. You can expect a confirmation of receipt of your submission within 3 business days.
- Nebraska Federal Lands Access Program Charter
- Map of Federal Lands in Nebraska
- Nebraska Call for Projects Process Diagram
- Nebraska 2018 FLAP Project Evaluation Criteria (Acrobat, 303 KB)
Program of Projects
Programming Decisions Committee (PDC) Contact List
|Nebraska Department of Transportation||Jodi Gibsonemail@example.com|
|Nebraska Association of County Officials||Larry Dix, Executive Directorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Federal Highway Administration (FHWA), Central Federal Lands Highway Division (CFLHD)||Chris Longley, Access Program Manageremail@example.com|
|Federal Lands Access Program||Chris Longley||Christopher.Longley@dot.gov|
|Federal Lands Access Program||Laurie Miskiminsfirstname.lastname@example.org|