Oklahoma Federal Lands Access Program
Call for Projects
The Oklahoma Federal Lands Access Program (FLAP) Programming Decisions Committee (PDC) is currently accepting project proposals for the 2019 Call For Projects. Proposals will be accepted through September 24, 2019.
- Letter to Applicants (Acrobat, 40 KB)
- Overview and Project Proposal Process (Acrobat, 101 KB)
- Brochure (Acrobat, 868 KB)
The FHWA Central Federal Lands Division will be hosting two webinars for all prospective applicants that anticipate applying for the Oklahoma Federal Lands Access Program funds in the 2019 Call for Project Proposals.
- Overview of OK FLAP
- Overview of Project Proposal Materials
- Frequently Asked Questions
OK FLAP Prospective Applicants Webinar:
- OK FLAP Prospective Applicants- Webinar 1: Thursday, June 27th, 2019; 1:00 PM- 2:00 PM (Mountain Daylight Time); 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM (Central Daylight Time)
- OK FLAP Prospective Applicants- Webinar 2: Wednesday, July 10th, 2019 1:00 PM- 2:00 PM (Mountain Daylight Time); 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM (Central Daylight Time)
Web Room: http://fhwa.adobeconnect.com/cflplanning/ (Login as guest)
Call Number: 1-877-336-1839; Passcode: 6359430
Project Proposal Packet:
- Project Proposal Instructions and Checklist (Acrobat, 194 KB)
- Project Proposal Application (Acrobat, 395 KB)
- Applicant Endorsement Form (Acrobat, 1.02 MB)
- Federal Land Management Agency Support Form (Acrobat, 1.02 MB)
- Non-Construction Transportation Worksheet (Acrobat, 1.22 MB)
- Sample FLAP Project Cost Estimate Form (Excel, 210 KB)
Note:It is strongly recommended that you right click on each link and then click 'Save as' to download the file and do not open them in your browser. Opening them in the browser will prevent functionality. When the download has completed, open your file directly from Adobe Acrobat 10 or Adobe Reader 10. This should enable the full functionality of the forms. It is recommended you test this out (test download, fill-in, and save) immediately. If anything is not working correctly please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get assistance with troubleshooting.
ATTENTION APPLICANTS: Due to heightened IT security requirements, the Federal Lands Access Program will no longer be accepting ZIP files. Other file types (e.g. PDF, JPEG, etc.) can be received by simply attaching as part of your Application Packet submittal email(s). Updated Submittal Instructions to account for these new requirements have been provided below.
Updated Submittal Instructions:
Step 1. Save your form as PDF to your computer, with file name similar to: OK FLAP APP 2019 ‹PROJECT NAME›
- Check that all fields have been completed and that all your work has saved properly prior to e-mailing your application.
Step 2. Attach all additional files:
- Review the checklist you completed on page 1 and attach all photos, maps project estimates, and forms requiring signatures.
- Maximum total for all files is 15MB. To accommodate large attachment sizes, we encourage sending multiple emails referencing the volume of the email(s) in the subject line as seen in Step 3.
Step 3. E-mail your completed Project Proposal Packet including form and all attachments to email@example.com, using the subject: OK FLAP APP 2019 ‹PROJECT NAME› 1 of XX
- (XX references the total number of emails in Project Proposal Packet submittal)
- Step 4. Check your e-mail's "sent box" to ensure that your file was sent. Larger files may take longer to send. You can expect a confirmation of receipt of your submission within 3 business days.
Oklahoma Federal Lands Program Establishing Charter (Acrobat, 1.16 MB)
NOTE: The FLAP Establishing Charter identifies the agencies that will make the Programming Decision Committee (PDC). While the signing individual for that agency may have changed, the agencies in the Charter are still designating a representative for the PDC. For the current list of PDC members by agency, please refer to the PDC Contact List table on this page.
- Map of Federal Lands in Oklahoma
Program of Projects
Programming Decisions Committee (PDC) Contact List
|Oklahoma Department of Transporation (ODOT)||Shelly Williams, Division Engineer, ODOT Local Government Divisionfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Association of County Commissioners of Oklahoma||Randy Robinsonemail@example.com|
|Federal Highway Administration (FHWA), Central Federal Lands Highway Division (CFLHD)||Chris Longley, Planning and Programming Branch Chieffirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Federal Lands Access Program||James Herlyck||James.Herlyck@dot.gov|
|Federal Lands Access Program||Laurie Miskiminsemail@example.com|