Texas Federal Lands Access Program
Call for Projects
The Texas Federal Lands Access Program (FLAP) Programming Decisions Committee (PDC) is currently accepting project proposals for the 2019 Call For Projects. Proposals will be accepted through April 29, 2019.
- Letter to Applicants (Acrobat, 240 KB)
- Overview and Project Proposal Process (Acrobat, 259 KB)
- Brochure (Acrobat, 1.24 MB)
Texas Prospective Applicants Webinar Slides:
- Download Slides Here (Acrobat, 6.67 MB)
Project Proposal Packet:
- Project Proposal Instructions and Checklist (Acrobat, 199 KB)
- Project Proposal Application (Acrobat, 397 KB)
- Applicant Endorsement Form (Acrobat, 1.52 MB)
- Federal Land Management Agency Support Form (Acrobat, 1.52 MB)
- Non-Construction Transportation Worksheet (Acrobat, 1.14 MB)
- Sample FLAP Project Cost Estimate Form (Excel, 217 KB)
Note:It is strongly recommended that you right click on each link and then click 'Save as' to download the file and do not open them in your browser. Opening them in the browser will prevent functionality. When the download has completed, open your file directly from Adobe Acrobat 10 or Adobe Reader 10. This will enable the full functionality of the forms. It is recommended you test this out (test download, fill-in, and save) immediately. If anything is not working correctly please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get assistance with troubleshooting.
ATTENTION APPLICANTS: Due to heightened IT security requirements, the Federal Lands Access Program will no longer be accepting ZIP files. Other file types (e.g. PDF, JPEG, etc.) can be received by simply attaching as part of your Application Packet submittal email(s). Updated Submittal Instructions to account for these new requirements have been provided below.
Updated Submittal Instructions:
Step 1. Save your form as PDF to your computer, with file name similar to: TX FLAP APP 2019 ‹PROJECT NAME›
- Check that all fields have been completed and that all your work has saved properly prior to e-mailing your application.
Step 2. Attach all additional files:
- Review the checklist you completed on page 1 and attach all photos, maps project estimates, and forms requiring signatures.
- Maximum total for all files is 15MB. To accommodate large attachment sizes, we encourage sending multiple emails referencing the volume of the email(s) in the subject line as seen in Step 3.
Step 3. E-mail your completed Project Proposal Packet including form and all attachments to email@example.com, using the subject: TX FLAP APP 2019 ‹PROJECT NAME› 1 of XX
- (XX references the total number of emails in Project Proposal Packet submittal)
- Step 4. Check your e-mail's "sent box" to ensure that your file was sent. Larger files may take longer to send. You can expect a confirmation of receipt of your submission within 3 business days.
Program of Projects
Programming Decisions Committee (PDC) Contact List
|Texas Department of Transportation||Peter Smith, Director Transportation Planning and Programming||Peter.Smith@txdot.gov|
|Local Government Representative||Judge Sydney Murphy, Polk County Judgefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Federal Highway Administration (FHWA), Central Federal Lands Highway Division (CFLHD)||Chris Longley, Planning and Programming Branch Chiefemail@example.com|
|Federal Lands Access Program||James Herlyck||James.Herlyck@dot.gov|
|Federal Lands Access Program||Laurie Miskiminsfirstname.lastname@example.org|