To sign up for updates or to access your subscriber preferences, please visit the Email Updates page
Tribal Transportation Program (TTP) Bridge Program
Under FAST Act, up to 3% of TTP funds are available each year for improving deficient bridges. Federally recognized Indian tribes may submit an application at any time for eligible tribal transportation bridges for planning, design, engineering, preconstruction, construction, and inspection, or to replace, rehabilitate, seismically retrofit, or paint. Funds may also be used for anti-icing, de-icing, or to implement countermeasures (including multiple-pipe culverts). To be eligible, a bridge must have an opening of at least 20 feet, be classified as a tribal transportation facility, and be structurally deficient or functionally obsolete.
- TTP Bridge Regulations (Acrobat, 76 KB) (Updates pending)
- TTP Bridge Program Funding Flowchart (Acrobat, 189 KB)
- TTP Bridge Program Flowchart (Acrobat, 113 KB)
Resources for preparing a TTP Bridge Program Application
Any time during the year, in accordance with 23 CFR 661.25, the Tribe can submit an application package for preliminary engineering (PE) and/or Construction funding.
- FY2018 Funded Projects (Acrobat, 57 KB)
- See Chapter XVI, Tribal Transportation Program (TTP) - Bridge Program
- TTP Bridge Update - BIA Providers Conference (Acrobat, 2.58 MB)