To view preliminary plans, advertised projects, and bid opening information (including bid tabulations) go to Construction Contracting.
This page provides links to all projects with current traffic alerts.
- State Route 36, Humboldt County (Last Update: June 12, 2019)
- Generals Highway (Last Update: February 6, 2019)
- Meeks Bay (Last Update: January 23, 2019)
- Cottonwood Pass West Side (Last Update: January 28, 2019)
- Cottonwood Pass East Side (Last Update: January 28, 2019)
- Brainard Lake Road (Last Update: February 6, 2019)
District of Columbia
- Reconstruction of Beach Drive from Rock Creek Parkway to Maryland State Line (Last Update: September 18, 2019)
- Halona St. Bridge Project (Last Update: July 2, 2019)
Kipapa Stream Bridge (Roosevelt) (Last Update: July 2, 2019)
Please see the following website for current specific closure periods: http://hidot.hawaii.gov/highways/roadwork/
Information on roadway closures will be provided through the above link no later than 2 weeks prior to the closure.
- Saddle Road East Side (Last Update: September 11, 2019)
- Rehabilitate, Restore, and Resurface (3R) Improvements to 19000 Road in Labette County (Last Update: April 5, 2019)
- Going-to-the-Sun Road (Last Update: (File not found))
- Main Boulder River Road Improvements Project (Last Update: (File not found))
- Historic Columbia River Highway: State Trail, Wyeth Trailhead to Lindsey Creek Project (Last Update: July 29, 2019)
- Crater Lake National Park Rehabilitate West Rim Drive and East Rim Drive (Last Update: (File not found))
- Rehabilitate Route 11, Lake Crescent Road (US Hwy 101) Project (Last Update: August 16, 2019)
- Yellowstone National Park Norris Junction to Golden Gate, Phase II (Last Update: September 12, 2019)