EFLHD CADD Support
The following links apply primarily to work done for the Eastern Federal Lands Highway Division (EFLHD).
The following tools assist highway designers in preparing roadway designs:
- CADD Procedures Guide - This document is intended to outline the Federal Highway Administration's Eastern Federal Lands Highway Division's (EFLHD) use of Bentley's MicroStation and GEOPAK, as well as internally developed tools and procedures. The CADD (Computer Aided Design and Drafting) Procedures Guide will address issues such as: software, tools, techniques, standards, and procedures, which will aid the user in the efficient production of PS&E plans.
- Level Library - the FLH standard MicroStation level library
- FLH Standard Drawings - drawings containing various design elements applicable nationwide.
- EFLHD Detail Drawings - drawings contains standard design elements for use on EFLHD projects
- Downloads - the current workspace in use at EFLHD