Roadway Designer Manual: 4 - Drive Roadway Workflow
Workflow: Drive Roadway
Access Drive Roadway
- Make sure that the model has been processed and drawn into a 3D model in the MicroStation file.
- Access the Drive Roadway tool from the Corridor Modeler dialog.
- Select the desired Horizontal Alignment and Vertical Alignment.
- Make the remainder of the settings similar to the ones in the dialog below
- Click the RUN button
- Review the model as the application drives down the roadway.
As the model is being driven you can press the ESC button to pause at any point along the roadway.
- When driving the roadway is complete click the Preferences button.
- Click the Save button and provide a logical name to the preference settings to be saved off for future recall.
- Click OK
- The preferences will be saved for future recall.
- Click the Close button to close the dialog.