WFLHD CADD Support
The following links apply primarily to work done for the Western Federal Lands Highway Division (WFLHD). Note that these resources are intended to aid the design efforts of the WFLHD and their consultants; it is not intended to endorse any proprietary software.
The following tools assist highway designers in preparing roadway designs:
- GEOPAK Guide - an extensive guide to using GEOPAK Road. It contains tips, screen shots, and examples that cover a wide range of topics encompassing the design process. The Guide is set up to follow the design process as implemented in GEOPAK.
- Cell Libraries - standard graphics used in MicroStation for preparing roadway designs and plans packages.
- Level Library - the FLH standard MicroStation level library
- Tips, Tricks, and Frequently Asked Question
- FLH Standard Drawings - drawings containing various design elements applicable nationwide.
- WFLHD Detail Drawings - drawings containg standard design elements for use on WFLHD projects
- Downloads - the current workspace in use at WFLHD