WFLHD Highway Design Forms
These forms are used in the Western Federal Lands Highway Division. See the Templates for plan sheet forms.
Design Documentation Forms
These forms are prepared for each project during the design process:
- Design Book Index (Word, 30 KB) - Index for Design Book with typical items included in each section. (Rev 5/2015)
- Design Narrative (Word, 22 KB) - Documents information about the project for use during construction. (Rev 12/2006)
- GEOPAK Tracking Document (Excel, 31 KB) - Used for tracking project-specific GEOPAK information. (Rev 1/2014) See the example tracking document (Acrobat, 24 KB).
- QA/QC Checklist (Excel, 507 KB) - Quality Assurance/Quality Control Checklist for all design phases. (Rev 3/2013)
- WFLHD-3 (Word, 32 KB) - Highway Design Standards form to be completed once line and grade are set (Plan-in-Hand). (Rev 12/2016)
- Signoff Book Cover (Word, 83 KB) - Cover for Signoff Book
- Signoff Package to PS&E Checklist (Word, 42 KB) - Documents and conditions that must be met prior to forwarding package to PS&E for sign-off. (Rev 2/2017) See also Supplement 9.6.1‑1.
- WFLHD-2 (Word, 49 KB) - PS&E Assembly and Review form to be completed for Signoff. (Rev 4/2016)
- External Distribution List (Word, 20 KB) - Listing of external agencies who will receive copies of the solicitation. (Rev 2/2012)
- PE Hold File Checklist (Word, 24 KB) - Checklist for transmittal of design information to Construction to be completed prior to award date. (Rev 7/2010) Attach the Important Notice Letter (Word, 51 KB) when including CADD files.