WFLHD Plan Preparation
Use the following guidance for creation of plan sheets produced for WFLHD. Supplement 9.6.5-1 (Acrobat, 229 KB) details the standard format, drafting standards, and organization of the project plans.
- File Naming Convention - naming convention for plan sheets including the File Name Generator.
- Spreadsheets - using spreadsheets as drawings and in DGN files.
- Footnotes - instructions for footnote usage
- Level Library - listing of MicroStation levels used by the FLH Divisions
- Text and Dimension Styles - FUTURE styles for use in the "SS4" workspace
- Plan Section Order - the typical order for a plan set in WFLHD
- Template Drawings - base sheets for various types of drawings (FUTURE)
- Sample Drawings - example sheets showing typical situations
– See original Standard Format for Plans (Acrobat, 729 KB) with old Sample Drawings listed in Figure H.