Preparing Estimates in WFLHD
The following resources apply to completing Engineer's Estimates in WFLHD:
- Engineer's Estimate (FP-14) (Excel, 973 KB) - current Engineer's Estimate and Summary of Quantities spreadsheet.
- Using EEBACS in WFL - instructions for completing estimates in EEBACS within WFL.
- EEBACS Summary of Quantities (Excel, 145 KB) - Summary of Quantities spreadsheet for EEBACS projects.
- Fuel Escalation Worksheet (Excel, 30 KB) - calculates the asphalt and fuel adjustments.
- WFLHD Incentives Adjustments Worksheet (Excel, 151 KB) - calculates the materials and roughness incentives required in the Engineer's Estimate for both FP-03 and FP-14 projects. (Rev. 7/2014)
View more information about FLH Engineer Estimates
The following tips pertain to creating estimates within WFLHD.
Line Item Numbers: These are very important during Construction. The default values shown will work for most projects. Reserve lines 6000 to 9999 for use during Construction. If 300 or more pay items per schedule are expected, then change the starting number to 0010 and the increment number to 10. This will allow for almost 600 pay items per schedule.
Column Headers: When appropriate, use the Allowance column to provide additional quantity used to round the bid quantity to some interval.