SCR Creation Topics
Send questions or comments to the WFLHD Specification team.
Assembling SCR Package
Note: This process applies to FP-14 projects only. The FP-03 project process is similar; however the Styles described here do not apply.
Creating SCR Files
All SCR files are available for download from the WFLHD Library of Supplemental Specifications (within ProjectWise see ...\76\Highway Design\LOS\FP-14\).
Copy scr-fp14.docx to the project's ...\Development\SCR\Working SCR\ folder. Rename template file as "<prefixscr.docx" where the "prefix" is the unique project prefix.
- Project Name Footer – Set project number/name to match official designation in P6
- Adding Sections – Add needed FP sections to the SCR file
- Table of Contents – Refresh prior to review/completion
Setting Project Number/Name
Set the project number and name in the SCR file (as well as the Notice to Bidders, and Section H–I–J) as follows:
- Go the the File tab in Word, and select the down arrow next to Properties.
- Select Advanced Properties.
- Go to the Custom tab.
- Select "Project" in the Properties box. In the Value box edit the Project Number and Name with the format "WA NPS FOVA 1(1), Fort Vancouver".
- Select OK to close.
- This change does not happen immediately. To see the change go to Print on the File tab. The change should be visible. Select another ribbon tab to return to the document.
There is normally no reason to directly edit the headers and footers in any of these documents. See Headers and Footers in Advanced Features for more information...