See how FHWA works closely with its partners in building and improving the transportation infrastructure in our national parks, forests, tribal lands, military installations, and other Federal lands. This is the Federal Highway Administration, and this is how we work.
Welcome to the Office of Federal Lands Highway
The primary purpose of the FLH is to provide financial resources and technical assistance for a coordinated program of public roads that service the transportation needs of Federal and Indian lands. The FLH currently provides transportation engineering and related services in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands. One of the major factors associated with the success of the program is the Federal Highway Administration's strong relationship with our Federal, State, local, and tribal partners.
FLH is at the forefront of consistently delivering distinct, sensitive, and sound engineering projects.
For the Public
- TTP Estimated Tribal Shares for FY14-FY16
- TTP Safety Program Funding Available: Grant Applications Due by September 19th through Grants.gov
- TTPSF Webinar, August 8th: Discuss Final Criteria and How to Write a Competitive Application
- TTPSF Webinar, August 29th: How to develop a Tribal Transportation Safety Plan
- FY13 TTP Tribal Shares and planning funds
- Secretary LaHood Announces a New Round of TIGER
- 25CFR170 Draft Update Information
- Discover Exciting Employment Opportunities With Us
- Get the Latest Updates on Projects in Your Area